Thursday , 13 June 2024

Tag Archives: pathogenesis

Review Article on Lassa Fever

V. Saichitraprathyusha* Ratnam Institute of Pharmacy, Pidathapoluru, Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh, India A B S T R A C T Lassa fever is endemic in west Africa, where it probably kills several thousand people each year. Lassa fever is a viral haemorrhagic fever transmitted by rats. It has been known since the 1950s, but the virus was not identified until ... Read More »

Updates on acquired immuno deficiency syndrome

Pallaprolu Jahnavi*, 1Dasari Chandu Priyanka, 2Jarugula Nagaraja M A M College of Pharmacy, Kesanupalli, Narasaraaopet, Guntur -522601, Andhra Pradesh A B S T R A C T This report provides information to increase understanding on the public health impact of HIV. Currently only 60% of people with HIV know their status. The remaining 40% (over 14 million people) still need ... Read More »

A Review on Diabetic Nephropathy

D. Saikoteswar sarma, Dr. M. Alagusundaram, N. Viharika, SK. Asha Jagan’s College of Pharmacy, Jangala Kandriga (V), Muthukuru (M), Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India. ABSTRACT Diabetic Nephropathy is defined as a persistent albuminuria and more commonly diagnosed by a urinary excretion of more than 300 mg/24 hour. It develops in around one third of patients with diabetes, with the Asia, Pacific ... Read More »

Drumstick tree: A miracle for well-being and Socio-pecuniary diverse therapeutic applicability

Shailendra Patni1, Krishan Kumar Bijarnia2, Harsh Enaniya3, Kailash Sharma4, Bhanwar Lal5, Raaz K Maheshwari*6 1Department of Zoology, Shree Tagore Mahavidayalya, Kuchaman City, Nagaur, Rajasthan, India 2Department of Chemistry, MSJ Govt. PG College, Bharatpur, Rajastha, India 3Rajiv Gandhi National Law University, Patiala, Punjab, India 4Department of Chemistry, Nishchay College, Nagaur, Rajasthan, India 5Department of Chemistry, Singhania University, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, India 6Department of Chemistry, SBRM ... Read More »

Enthralling Drum Stick Tree for fascinating Human reassure and Socio-Economic Protract

ABOUT AUTHOR  Raaz K Maheshwari*1, MM Abid Ali Khan2, MK Pandey3, Sabiha Khan4, Bhanwar Lal5,  Bhanwar Lal Jat6,  Upma Singh7, Bina Rani8 1Department of Chemistry, SBRM Govt PG College, Nagaur, Rajasthan, India 2Department of Botany, Shia PG College, Lucknow, UP, India 3Department of Zoology, LNV, Hafizpur, Chapra, Bihar, India 4Department of Zoology, Govt PG College, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India 5Department of Chemistry, ... Read More »

An Insilico design of Inhibitors of GspB, a virulence factor of Streptococcus gordonii in the causation of infective Endocarditis

About author Kannan I*, Iswarya K, Sambandam Cecilia, Jayalakshmi M, Premavathy RK, Shantha S Department of Microbiology, Tagore Dental College and Hospital, Rathinamangalam, Chennai – 600 127, India E-mail: [email protected] Abstract Infective endocarditis is an infection of the endocardial surface of the heart. The disease may be fatal if untreated as the disease may lead to intractable congestive heart failure ... Read More »

Peptic Ulcers and Its Cure Using Herbal Extracts

ABOUT AUTHOR Bestha Chakrapani*, Hindustan Abdul Ahad, Dominic Ravichandran Y, Diamond Swaroop A, Mahesh Babu T Department of Pharmacology, Balaji College of Pharmacy, Rudrampet, Alamuru, Anantapur, AP, India Department of Pharmacology, VIT University, Vellore 632014, India E-mail: [email protected] ABSTRACT The main purpose of present review is to give the information regarding various plant parts used to treat Peptic ulcer, gastric hyperacidity, ... Read More »

Scroll To Top