The effects of globalization have driven tremendous changes within the research. Today, change is so rapid that the researchers have to keep itself aware with the latest discoveries, findings and research. Pharma research Library Journals are aims to explore the research data, inventions, findings in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences and applied sciences as Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Biotechnology, Pharmacology and Toxicology; Pharmaceutics and Cosmetology, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacognosy and herbal formulations, Pharmaceutical Analysis. Focusing on information that you can immediately use in your practice, the Pharma Research Library journals allows you to obtain effective and proven latest technological information regarding their current uses in the form of news items.
Pharma research Library Journals are monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, bi-annual andannual publishing online Journals, publishes peer-reviewed high-quality research papers and review papers, short communications and technical reports in all aspects of Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences. Pharma research Library is to provide an expert publishing service to the scientific persons as authors, editors, librarians, researchers, professionals, teachers and their students, assisting them improve their knowledge.
Pharma Research Library Journals are International and peer-reviewed open Access online journals, PRL publishes all departments of Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Biological, Medical and Life Sciences. Open Access (OA) is the practice of providing unrestricted access via the Internet to peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles. Open access publication is supported by authors’ institutes or research funding agency by payment of a comparatively low Article Processing Charge for accepted articles.
Pharma Research Library is an open access publisher of its high quality research publications around the world ensuring that the light of knowledge is disseminated without any interference and ambiguity to all its users.
Advantages of Open Access for Authors
- High Visibility and High Availability: Free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions.
- High quality and rigorous peer review: Open access journals run through a thorough electronic peer-review process the same way traditional journals do.
- Open Access publications are more frequently cited due to their high publicity and availability.
- Publications are also more easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Less Costly: the cost of editorial processing and editing fee of each accepted paper is charged to authors’ institutes or research funding agency. The cost of processing and the publication of an article is covered through the one-time payment of an Article Processing Fee for each accepted article.
- Rapid Publication: accepted papers are immediately published online.